• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm Baaacckkkk!!!!

Circleville Signs

Hey everyone! High School football season is finally over for us (just missed the playoffs), so life is starting to return to normal - which means that I have time for things OTHER than coaching, eating, sleeping, and frantically trying to keep up around the shop!!!

I'll be hopping back into action here as well. Just thought I'd warn ya :)

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Thats too bad you missed playoffs, we start this week and should make a deep run this year. I coach pee-wee football and Varsity for the Roosevelt Mustangs we finished 8-2 heading into playoffs.

Circleville Signs

Yeah - the last 3 games of the year really hurt. We were 5-2 and riding high when after our 7th game, our all-state RB was diagnosed with Epilepsy and was out for the remainder of the season. In week 8, our two other all-conference offensive players got hurt in the 1st quarter and were out for the remainder of the season. Week 9 we lost 3 other starters. By Week 10, we literally had up to 9 freshman on the field at a time....It was ugly.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Then I probably shouldn't mention that my 'Canes went undefeated... after being in ESPN's high school football kickoff broadcast...or that they're ranked 20th in the nation... :smile:

Welcome back Gary

ova

Welcome back.

What division did you coach? We still have two teams in the playoffs over here. Shadyside Tigers and Bridgeport Bulldogs. Too bad they play each other this weekend. Would have been nice if they would've met in the final game.

Dave

Joe Diaz

Our high school is out of it too. 4A. They were 11-1. The only game they lost was the last one to a much bigger team.