• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Im drinking the SignVox kool aid

D&Tgraphics

So tomorrow we are signing up for SignVox. It looks pretty damn cool. Anybody have any advice or tips about the program?

ProWraps

make your own spread sheet and fly by the seat of your pants when necessary.

any cookie cutter software does not take into account your customers, your market, and fluctuations in your business.

pricing is so incredibly dynamic that to shove it into a box solely is a major mistake to any sign business.

if you are detached from your business enough to not know your inflow, and more importantly your outflow of cash (aka your cost of materials, nut, etc.) thus leading to you not being able to set your pricing for yourself and those around you that handle that capacity, a shoe box sign pricing solution for your business is the least of your worries.

the title of this thread speaks volumes.

HulkSmash

make your own spread sheet and fly by the seat of your pants when necessary.

any cookie cutter software does not take into account your customers, your market, and fluctuations in your business.

pricing is so incredibly dynamic that to shove it into a box solely is a major mistake to any sign business.

if you are detached from your business enough to not know your inflow, and more importantly your outflow of cash (aka your cost of materials, nut, etc.) thus leading to you not being able to set your pricing for yourself and those around you that handle that capacity, a shoe box sign pricing solution for your business is the least of your worries.

the title of this thread speaks volumes.

It comes with no pricing, you do it yourself.

it just makes it easier for taxes and stuff of that nature.

rjssigns

ProWraps makes a valid point. We still use Estimate and have it tuned for our business. I will however have my brother develop a dynamic spreadsheet for quoting. That way we have ultimate control and flexibility.

Sidebar: I needed some help with my logistics class and he helped develop the spreadsheets. Unreal. Guess that comes from 30 years in finance bringing companies back to profitability.