• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Im Dumb

pablo11059

well i cant get this artwork figured out it looks mint in wireframe but holy crap its crazy in normal view i cant add color to the 2 R's and the compass is all messed up. not even sure where to start ? im open to you guys ideas

thanks in advance

the picture is what i looks like in normal view

Attachments

• HARRIS COMPANIES.jpg
    HARRIS COMPANIES.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 95

R08

First off.. stop hyperventalating.
Second... attach a pic for us to see what you're talking about.

tanneji

I get that problem in flexi every now and then. I typically have to open it in illustrator and resave. Sometimes it just needs to be unmasked several times.

letterman7

Yep, what Fred said. Looks like converted illustrator artwork, which leaves points not connected and weird things with strokes.

pablo11059

Im dumb your not

sorry our internet access went out on fri. right on the money, i saved and opened a couple of times and these phantom lines showed up every where and a million points not connected. first time that has happened to me. thanks for you help guys.

Service Sign Co

It looks like the known glitch Corel has, when you convert outlines to objects. It happens when the line caps & corner outlines are set at round

schramm

I think that the font is URW American Gothic Bold so just type it out again. Things brought into Corel from Illy act funny and I agree with most of the previous posts.

Rob