• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

im getting my butt kicked!

dmeehan31

hello!

i am using flexisign 8.1 and have an issue today... not sure what i am doing wrong. i have not had this issue before.

not sure if something in the production manager got switched or what.

my issue is i need a peice of vinyl to cut 18 inches long and 22 inches wide with the reverse weed to take the letters out.

i have my rectangle the size i need and the letters placed where i need them in the program.

when i send to cut it only cuts 17 x 20 i am trying not to waste vinyl but i am not sure why its not cutting to the size i have it designed in my program.

please give a hand here! thanks!! :U Rock:

Graphics2u

Check the size when the cut/plot window opens. Sounds like the job scale got changed by accident to something other than 100%.

dlndesign

Check and make sure the plotter is set up to accept the size you want. You may need to change orientation or the scale. The little plotter with the ? mark in production manager should refresh and let you know that you are working with the correct size. Hope that helps