• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm going home early...

Pat Whatley

Phone isn't ringing and it's pouring down rain. I've got a big stack of work orders to do and none of them interests me at all.

I'm going home.

I think the rest of you should take the rest of the day off.

Except Mosh, don't need him out driving the combine drunk until after rush hour.

TheSnowman

Sounds like a plan, but I go home at 4:00 everyday anyway! Mosh will tell you the secret to keeping the phone ringing!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I agree. That quart I drank at lunch left me parched for more. What say we all meet up at Gino's house and get sloshed?

d fleming

I'm in! Back sPaSm on Sunday moving furniture for Mom, haven't been happy since. Think I'll get a bevy, percocet and some lidocaine patches and go to bed.

Ken

You're not taking your own advice, because you're still at the shop...
See you tomorrow.
Cheers!
Ken

Steve C.

I spent the day yesterday painting Christmas windows in the cold and
drizzle...very uncomfortable. Today I feel like crap, think I'm running a
fever. I AM OUTAHERE! Thanks for the OK Pat. (Need to stop for a
pint of Brandy on the way home). There'll be a fire in the fireplace tonight.
:toasting:

Jillbeans

Thanks Pat!
I have had a cruddy day anyway.
Like Scarlett O'Hara said "Tomorrow is another day!"
Break out the boxed wine!
(now my only sour spot is that we are having leftovers tonight)
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I agree. That quart I drank at lunch left me parched for more. What say we all meet up at Gino's house and get sloshed?

C'mon over. I never need an excuse. I'm a trained drinker. I was out practicing last night. Come over after 8pm. I have a report and proposal I need to put together first..... and then I'll be ready to play. :toasting:

We could do it tomorrow, too. Thursday we'll be away at a store installation. So we'll resume Friday.

:thumb: