• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Im having issues with my jv33 it will not power on!!

DCSMITH

So i came in this morning and i sent a job over to my machine it ran one line of ink and then a loud beep and just shut off i cannot get it to come back on when i flip the power on the screen lights up and then shuts off my power save button is still lit up but will not let me work on the machine please help me if you can so i can get back to production Thanks!!

My guess is that you've had some kind of leak or electrical short in the head and this is locking up the main board. If you're up for doing a little trouble shooting, with the power off, disconnect the cables from the mainboard from where they attach to the slider board. Take precautions to ensure that they are not going to short out on each other or any other metal parts, then turn the power back on.

All going well, you'll get the machine to boot but it will throw a Slider or Head Error. All going badly, the machine still won't boot and this indicates a Main PCB issue.

A word of caution, if reconnecting cables, wait at least 10 minutes with power off before doing so.

brightbanner

i like vivid color
Your main board probably burned.
Power save button is still lit up means your power supply still work.
You may need repair main board like me.

Brent