• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm in need of t-shirt transfers..any good leads.

francisco2525

I client of mine asked me to get him a quote on 100, 8.5 by 11 t-shirt transfers, 50 with white background and 50 with a black background--it is going to have his logo. I would appreciate any help with guiding me towards a company that offers t-shirt transfers at a good price and good quality.

Thank you,

JgS

I'm confused. Why do you 2 different prints. If you are using screen printed transfers the same print should work for both. If you are going with inkjet or dye sub you won't be able to transfer onto dark fabrics.

Instead of transfer why not offer to scree print the shirts for them?

francisco2525

Hi...

This is really the first time someone asked me if I could get them some t-shirt transfers--he already has someone that will put them on some shirts.

I guess I need two because one of the shirts is white and the other one is black. The only other company that I know does is zooprinting, but they only do ones with white backgrounds...so if I put them on the black shirts they will not look good.

Maybe I am just thinking it from a different point of view than yours since I have never really done anything like this.

Thank you,

JgS

Ok I see. The transfers you get from zoo printing won't work for your black shirts. They are digitally printed and will be translucent. You will want a screen printed transfer. Any local screen printer should be able to make them for you. You may even be able to save some money if you buy the transfer paper your self and bring it to the printer since it is unlikely they will stock it. Make sure you talk to them first to find out what paper you will need.

BESTBLANKS

Heat Transfers For Shirts

Hi,

We are glad to help you with your project. We have everything you need to for this.
Please feel free to call us! 888-431-7385 or 954-989-1250
Please look through our website to get a head start if your prefer.
www.bestblanks.com