• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm just dumb I guess!

Graphics2u

Somehow I got a default stroke set up in Flexi 7.6 so that everytime I open a new file it defaults to a green stroke! I don't want that! Following the Help info I can change the default for each file while I'm working in it, but when I close that file and start a new one the stroke is back.

I just don't want any stroke to be set as default.

What am I missing here?

GregT

Set your black color before using the "text" tool, then save your work. Then the next time you open a new file. The black should be there.

Graphics2u

Set your black color before using the "text" tool, then save your work. Then the next time you open a new file. The black should be there.

I can do that to change the color default but it doesn't work for the stroke.

Anyone else?

Samm

Open Flexi as per usual, before doing any work, open your fill/stroke editor, change the fill to whatever colour your text is meant to be and your stroke to X.

Close and then restart flexi.

Sam

Graphics2u

Open Flexi as per usual, before doing any work, open your fill/stroke editor, change the fill to whatever colour your text is meant to be and your stroke to X.

Close and then restart flexi.

Sam

Thanks I'll give that a try tomorrow.