Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im looking for a Step Van / Bread Truck

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Chad., Dec 6, 2006.

1. Chad.

Chad. Active Member

Feb 24, 2006
    I am looking for some vector art of step vans (bread trucks / snap on tools trucks ) I would prefer something more cartoon like, but anything should do. If anyone has anything or can point me in the right direction. I checked out the toon factory and they dont have what im looking for. Also looked on clipart.com...

Thanks.

Tags:
  2. Checkers

Checkers Very Active Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Give Mr. Deaton @ the Toon Factory a call, or shoot him a note. I've used him in the past for custom art.
    His fee is reasonable and I'm sure he would be happy to draw something up for ya.

Checkers

3. Chad.

Chad. Active Member

Feb 24, 2006
    Dropped him an email, thanks

4. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    Why not go take a picture of a bread truck or step van and then just vectorize the photograph to get your clipart . . .

I can't understand why people do not do this more !

5. threeputt

threeputt Very Active Member

Mar 10, 2006
    washington state
    Or digitize straight from OP's avatar.

6. Chad.

Chad. Active Member

Feb 24, 2006
    I have a picture ( i own the truck) , i have started drawing my own, but it is just not amounting to the "vision" in the back of my head.

7. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Lets see it.
    (the picture, not the back of your head)

It will give us a better idea of what you are looking for.

wayne k
    guam usa

8. Chad.

Chad. Active Member

Feb 24, 2006
    This is my actual truck (its all white now) , i am looking for something at approximately this angle ...
    [​IMG]
    And im looking for it to be "cartoonish" to this nature, without the hopping lowrider thing, and people hanging out the side.
    [​IMG]

9. Chad.

Chad. Active Member

Feb 24, 2006
    im also up for some tutorials on cartooning vehicles if anyone knows of any. (not the photoshop filter methods)

10. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

take a good look at my avitar......johns designs.com did the photoshop on it.....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2006
  11. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    Hey OP, now you're ready to rumble!
    I like the parachute...lol
    Ken

12. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    OP and I thought that is what you have been working on in your new garage hehehehe

13. Chad.

Chad. Active Member

Feb 24, 2006
    Im not looking for photoshop stuff, im looking for a cartoon like vector graphic ... guess im lookin for a needle in a hay stack

14. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

email john deaton......he can draw what your looking for better then anyone....john@thetoonfactory.com