• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Im looking for a Step Van / Bread Truck

Chad.

I am looking for some vector art of step vans (bread trucks / snap on tools trucks ) I would prefer something more cartoon like, but anything should do. If anyone has anything or can point me in the right direction. I checked out the toon factory and they dont have what im looking for. Also looked on clipart.com...

Thanks.

Checkers

Give Mr. Deaton @ the Toon Factory a call, or shoot him a note. I've used him in the past for custom art.
His fee is reasonable and I'm sure he would be happy to draw something up for ya.

Checkers

Replicator

Why not go take a picture of a bread truck or step van and then just vectorize the photograph to get your clipart . . .

I can't understand why people do not do this more !

Chad.

I have a picture ( i own the truck) , i have started drawing my own, but it is just not amounting to the "vision" in the back of my head.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I have a picture ( i own the truck) , i have started drawing my own, but it is just not amounting to the "vision" in the back of my head.

Lets see it.
(the picture, not the back of your head)

It will give us a better idea of what you are looking for.

wayne k
guam usa

Chad.

This is my actual truck (its all white now) , i am looking for something at approximately this angle ...
1.jpg

And im looking for it to be "cartoonish" to this nature, without the hopping lowrider thing, and people hanging out the side.
2.jpg

Chad.

im also up for some tutorials on cartooning vehicles if anyone knows of any. (not the photoshop filter methods)

OldPaint

take a good look at my avitar......johns designs.com did the photoshop on it.....
2055994stepvancustom.jpg

Last edited:

Chad.

Im not looking for photoshop stuff, im looking for a cartoon like vector graphic ... guess im lookin for a needle in a hay stack

OldPaint

email john deaton......he can draw what your looking for better then anyone....john@thetoonfactory.com