• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm looking for an HP dealer who handles the FB series

gmarshall

We are looking to invest in a flatbed printer in the near future and while I have had no difficulty contacting most manufacturers I am having difficulty finding a source for the HP. Any suggestions?

I just spoke with my Grimco Hardware Rep Victor. He said Grimco definitely sells all the HP flatbed machines. Here is his contact info. If you call him he can get you set up with someone in your area for Grimco.

Victor Torres vtorres@grimco.com
West Coast Hardware Sales| 800.542.9941 Ext.6003
Cell (714) 225-2380 | Fax: (562) 597-0732

Tell him Eric from A Cone Zone sent you.

nate

We are looking to invest in a flatbed printer in the near future and while I have had no difficulty contacting most manufacturers I am having difficulty finding a source for the HP. Any suggestions?
I've got a slightly used FB700 that I am willing to part with. We've had to upgrade to 5x10 machines. No problems whatsoever with the FB700.