• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm looking for Eco-Ultra Ink Compatible

CheapVehicleWrap

Do a search for hp9000 I've posted this many times. They are a merchant member here. Are you looking because Mutoh screwed up big time and put allot of people out of business or are you just trying to save costs? The inks are 50% of the price of the now defective inks that will only cause your printer, pocket and business serious irreparable harm. Feel free to post any problems you may or most likely have already had. Not that it will help change the situation, but it will surely help other people like ourselves. If nothing else it could sway an unsuspecting buyer to waste their hard earned cash on a mutoh because they wanted to save pennies on ink.

heyskull

I have been using Lyson/Nazdar inks in my 1604 for over a year nowand the savings are great.
Our machine is over 3 years old and it prints as good as the day it was bought this has been the best thing we ever purchased for the business.
I certainly do not agree with the above comments on the mutoh as ours has been a work horse and is still running on the original print head.
I have cut ink cost by more than half using lyson 2100 inks and the print quality is as good if not better than original inks.
Also i would rate the scuff resistance to be a lot better using these inks.
Here's a link to Nazdar

http://www.nazdar.com/

SC

Are you looking because Mutoh screwed up big time and put allot of people out of business

If nothing else it could sway an unsuspecting buyer to waste their hard earned cash on a mutoh

There isn't a manufacturer around (including Mimaki, Seiko, HP, Epson, Roland) that has not had an issue. As far as machinery is concerned, they are all junk - they all break. I am not completely up to speed on the Mutoh ink problem but I do know that Mutoh did not cause it. Mutoh did not manufacture that ink...the company that owns the patents on the ink delivery system did, and they are known for creating issues.

Nonetheless, talking like that does not make companies feel "helpful". Mutoh, and other manufacturers, did not put anybody out of business because if they really had the business then buying another printer would not have been an issue. Does it hurt - yes, but definitely should be the end of the world unless there were "other" business problems.

Not looking to argue - just feel it is wrong for people to keep publicly slamming companies just because they are upset and can.