• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Im new

captainpete

Im new to this but not new to sign making, I am having issues importing eps file to my Stika SX-15, anyone that could help me on that would be appreciated. I dont have a full time business just stuff for my friends and the fire department I work at. thanks. Pete

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
To answer your question. What often causes eps import problems is when the eps was created with a new version of software. Let's say someone created the eps in Adobe CS2. If they don't save down to a lower version number, your software may give you error messages.

You did not say what the problem was so it's hard to be sure. Some sign software won't recognize high version #'s of eps files. This is true for older sign software and/or the "lite" versions that are included with some equipment.

BTW, welcome to signs101