• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm not a magician

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
This is an example of something I get on a daily basis, several times a day actually.

Do they really think I can work from this?

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 313

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
"But it looks ok on my computer screen" lol

Now as signmakers you'd think they would know better. Remember I'm rarely dealing with the public, but rather sign and graphics shops.

CrabbyOldGuy

I guess all you can say is THIS WILL COST YOU! Its bad enough when a customer of ours sends in something like that, but when you get it from someone who works in the graphic field, they should have to pay for their stupidity or their customer's.

GK

Eric, your telling me that is not print ready? Come on now...don't you have the same computer as I do...load the file, leave the room, come back --- poof all done. Maaaannnnn, you gotta get one of them. lol

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I think they have a computer like that on "24". Load up a grainy image shot from 2 miles away and apply a few algorithmic filters and poof, the perpetrator's face becomes clear. Maybe I can snag that program from them.

Signsforwhile

I think they have a computer like that on "24". Load up a grainy image shot from 2 miles away and apply a few algorithmic filters and poof, the perpetrator's face becomes clear. Maybe I can snag that program from them.

enhance...............................enhance...............................enhance...............................enhance...............................enhance...............................

jenhuedepohl

I get those all the time, too. Actually had the saleperson who gave it to me for the ad tell me "isn't there some button on your computer that makes it the right size?"

weaselboogie

I always thought that was funny... "just click a couple of buttons, the computer does all the work". Evidently, that must be a special keyboard, because my keyboard doesn't have those magic buttons.

GK

Or this one...hey your not done with that yet? I think you need a faster computer lol.