• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm Outta Here Tooooooo!!!!

Saw the other post before mine, and it caught my eye! I would like to mix a little business with pleasure, we are heading to Palm Springs, CA. tomorrow for a week, just wanted to know if there were any signs101 members out around there? We would like to stop by and say hi and if you would not mind, take a look at your setup and shop. Thanks from COLD minnesota!!:thankyou:

Dave Drane

How bad do you think it will be in mid April? I am going to Orlando for the ISA expo and am considering driving north to North Dakota.

Farmboy

Taking a few days off myself. First time in forever. Heading over to Foxwoods in CT. NES Clothing convention. Better than nothing and I can write it off as business :)

rcook99

Sure rub it in we don't leave until Feb. 11, for 10 days down in Boynton Beach, Fl. If there is anyone in the area let me know I would love to stop by and say hello.

Thanks,
RC

steve b

You have to be over 65 to enter Palm Springs this time of year...LOL, I hope you like BINGO

steveb