• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Im Stumped ...Little Help?

Redz Signs Inc.

Well i got this far.. and now i dont know what else to do. or should i leave it like this? open to suggestions and comments.

Travis.jpg

Dentafrice

My first question is what is it? What is Travis? If I saw this on a piece of paper with nothing else, would I know anything about it? No.

The stroke on Travis is very tacky in my opinion.

The number is just awkwardly placed there, I really don't like it.

What's up with the mixed styles? Horror and eroded text with flourish like things? Doesn't scream eroded and grungy to me.

I say start over in my opinion..

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think ya nailed it on your first try. Let it go and move onto the next project and knock another one outa the park.

Redz Signs Inc.

travis is a towing company that tows illegal parkers . and the truck looks like a pick up with a wheel lift hidden . not we dont want towing beacause he doesent want people to know. and the rez of the picture is crappy ill post another one.

Dentafrice

I mean I sorta see something that.. well no...

That figure thing in the background looks like a.. well.. I'm not really even sure..

Dentafrice

If he doesn't want people to know what he does, why is he investing in a logo? Is this going on the side of his vehicle?

Surely as soon as someone sees this "TRAVIS" truck floating around and picking up cars, they'll know exactly what he does...

Just doesn't make any sense like a logo should to me.

grafixemporium

If I can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Redz Signs Inc.

this is what he wants . he doesent want anyont to understand what it means. but the law here states that every commercial vehical has to have viewable markings but doesent state ledgable. si the mess in the backround gives it that effect u cant see anything. but i thought id stick it on here so i can get my nadds busted but it what the customer wants. so i gave him some bullsh@t thats right up his alley for the kind of work he does.

Dentafrice

this is what he wants . he doesent want anyont to understand what it means. but the law here states that every commercial vehical has to have viewable markings but doesent state ledgable. si the mess in the backround gives it that effect u cant see anything. but i thought id stick it on here so i can get my nadds busted but it what the customer wants. so i gave him some bullsh@t thats right up his alley for the kind of work he does.
If this is what he wanted and this is what you gave him.. why are you asking this?

Well i got this far.. and now i dont know what else to do. or should i leave it like this? open to suggestions and comments.

You were open to suggestions and comments so we gave them.