• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm tired now...................

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Hey fellow Pennsylvanians........................
snow house.jpg
How 'bout the mis-unpredicted snow storm we had last night..... My wife just finished shoveling and it looks like we're gonna get another 4 or 5 feet tonight...

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Reminds me of several years ago in Indiana when I still lived there. My uncle and I in southern Indiana had a case of beer in his Ford cargo van and took off to visit my Mom in northern part of the state during the winter. The farther north we got, the more snow we ran into. By the time we drank the case, the snow was two feet deep. More sober heads might have prevailed and turned back. But not us, we stopped and bought a 12 pack. By the time we reached my Mom's house, we were driving through recently plowed country roads where the snow was to the roof of the van. Snow drifts were up to the roofline of my Mom's house when we pulled into her driveway. My stepdad was a farmer who had plowed out their drive with his tractor. I'll never forget his comment when we walked in: "what the hell are you guys doing here?". The blizzard thru the night necessitated the tractor being used the next day to pull the van up onto the road so we could go back home. Too bad it was Sunday and we couldn't buy anymore beer until we made it back to southern Indiana and could cross the Ohio river into Louisville Kentucky to get another case. I miss being in my 20's.

GypsyGraphics

There she is.... bless her heart............................... :loveya:

Let me see if I got this right????? She's on the roof shoveling snow and you... what, took a break from making angles in the snow to take her picture?

I hope after you took that picture, you made her some hot cocco, called her down from the roof, warmed her up and treated her like the queen she is..... bless her heart!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Let me see if I got this right????? She's on the roof shoveling snow and you... what, took a break from making angles in the snow to take her picture?

I hope after you took that picture, you made her some hot cocco, called her down from the roof, warmed her up and treated her like the queen she is..... bless her heart!
Yes I did, but hot cocoa isn't on my diet......... snow house 3.jpg

bigwebman

Gino, where did your front yard go? My wife shovels the snow too, but I dont rub it in, or she might stop... We get these storms in Michigan every once in awhile, but it's been a long time since something this big!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's the back yard.

Anyway, she had her 3 minute break and now it's back to shoveling out our house again...............
snow house-4.jpg