Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Image 360...????

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by okeesignguy, Apr 7, 2020.

1. okeesignguy

okeesignguy Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Okeechobee, Florida
    Got a call this morning from a guy "interested in buying my business"... ;)
    I know it is more likely than not a scam but I was curious if others here have got calls from Image 360...?

Tags:
  2. tbullo

tbullo Superunknown

Apr 5, 2012
    VA
    I can tell you that one of the Signs by Tomorrow near me is now a Image 360. Same owner, I am guessing he bought into Image 360 and left signs by tomorrow, but I'm guessing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dan360

Dan360 Member

Dec 23, 2014
    Ontario, Canada
    Did you catch his name by chance?

4. okeesignguy

okeesignguy Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Okeechobee, Florida
    Damn it....no....I wish now that I did...

5. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    looks like a legit franchise. Maybe one of the franchisees are looking to expand

6. okeesignguy

okeesignguy Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Okeechobee, Florida
    I just went thru my incoming calls and found it....
    The caller ID says Kristin Miller but when I called it back I got a voicemail message saying "Hi this is Mike" etc...
    Area code 941.....Venice Florida

7. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

When Signs by Tomorrow started out, they expanded by buying/enrolling existing sign shops into their franchise. The shop I worked for was looked at for it. I wasn't an owner, but I went along on the visit to a nearby SBT and talked to the people trying to sign us up. It felt very multilevel marketing scheme to me the way SBT approached it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dan360

Dan360 Member

Dec 23, 2014
    Ontario, Canada
    Yea a couple owners have multiple centers, I work at one.

BTW signs by tomorrow and signs now were rebranded into Image360s, there are still a couple floating around but they're in the process of changing. Same shop/staff just different name.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

Just checked their website. The closest Image 360 is in a college town about 75 miles away. Their website says "Signs Now is now Image 360--same location, same owners, new name". So I guess Image 360 is growing by recruiting existing shops.

• Like Like x 1
  10. bannertime

bannertime "You guys do banners, right?"

Sep 8, 2016
    Arlington, TX
    Yeah, it's apart of a franchise brand. They have a few like Sign by Tomorrow and Signs Now. Alpha Graphics does the same thing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. okeesignguy

okeesignguy Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Okeechobee, Florida
    So I am guessing that instead of wanting to "buy my shop" they want me to buy into changing it to one of their branded shops...

12. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    What about SignPro? I see the same exact logo for different locations but it doesn't seem to be a franchise. Anyone heard of them?

13. tbullo

tbullo Superunknown

Apr 5, 2012
    VA
    Here in ( Norfolk ) we have an Allegra printing and Image 360 sharing the same location.

14. Rachel Bigelow

Rachel Bigelow New Member

Feb 10, 2020
    Troy, Mi
    Image360, Allegra, Speedy printing, signs by tomorrow and signs now is all apart of alliance franchise brands. I work at an Image360 in michigan and we are dual branded with Allegra.

• Like Like x 2
  15. iPrintStuff

iPrintStuff Prints stuff

Sep 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Maybe they’re trying to buy whilst people are worried about how long this will go on/if they can sustain it financially. Could easily get a fair chunk off the actual business worth in this climate