• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Image 360...????

okeesignguy

Got a call this morning from a guy "interested in buying my business"... ;)
I know it is more likely than not a scam but I was curious if others here have got calls from Image 360...?

tbullo

Superunknown
I can tell you that one of the Signs by Tomorrow near me is now a Image 360. Same owner, I am guessing he bought into Image 360 and left signs by tomorrow, but I'm guessing.

okeesignguy

I just went thru my incoming calls and found it....
The caller ID says Kristin Miller but when I called it back I got a voicemail message saying "Hi this is Mike" etc...
Area code 941.....Venice Florida

unclebun

When Signs by Tomorrow started out, they expanded by buying/enrolling existing sign shops into their franchise. The shop I worked for was looked at for it. I wasn't an owner, but I went along on the visit to a nearby SBT and talked to the people trying to sign us up. It felt very multilevel marketing scheme to me the way SBT approached it.

Dan360

Yea a couple owners have multiple centers, I work at one.

BTW signs by tomorrow and signs now were rebranded into Image360s, there are still a couple floating around but they're in the process of changing. Same shop/staff just different name.

unclebun

Just checked their website. The closest Image 360 is in a college town about 75 miles away. Their website says "Signs Now is now Image 360--same location, same owners, new name". So I guess Image 360 is growing by recruiting existing shops.

okeesignguy

So I am guessing that instead of wanting to "buy my shop" they want me to buy into changing it to one of their branded shops...

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
What about SignPro? I see the same exact logo for different locations but it doesn't seem to be a franchise. Anyone heard of them?

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Maybe they’re trying to buy whilst people are worried about how long this will go on/if they can sustain it financially. Could easily get a fair chunk off the actual business worth in this climate