• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Image for printed sample to show customers.

mmp_jason

I am in the process of designing a swatch book to show off various substrates to clients, I am looking for a very hi resolution image to print with , I currently have a HP designjet l26500, latex inks.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to where I can download hi resloution image(s) that can show the quality our printer can achieve. Thank you.

ChicagoGraphics

gettyimages.com have alot of high res pictures, but be prepared to pay some serious coin.

There's no such thing of FREE high res. pictures!

Brad Knight

Wiki Media Commons has a ton of royalty free images - you can also look at the library of congress ( http://www.loc.gov/pictures ) Mind you, the library of congress isn't 'free', we all pay for it over and over and over again so don't feel bad about using the images... you've paid for them, but they have some 50+mb tiff files you can download.

Brad Knight

They actually have this image as a 195mb tiff file...

Attachments

• 01637r.jpg
    01637r.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 111
Last edited by a moderator:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm surprised no one's picked it apart for having too many type faces.................... :unclesam: