• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Image Help!

NitroTech

Hello,

I've got a local chrysler dealer that wants the image of the shattering glass(?) shown in this ad. I've searched everywhere. Has anyone seen this before? Or suggestions of anyone that could maybe recreate this?

Attachments

• 93225.jpg
    93225.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 94

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
If you can't find it ready made from Fred or other sources I can do it.

wayne k
guam usa

Mason

Your client should have access to the approved image library from Chrysler. That would undoubtedly be where that exact image can be located. I would ask them for access to it.
Every dealership has access to resources from their parent corporation.

"Deposit Please"

That's lousy, doesn't even look like shattering glass at all. Do they insist on using that exact shattering glass? I would ask if you can create or source a better shattering glass image than that. Almost any other shattering glass will look better than that and will blow them away.

NitroTech

Apparently, the dealer has tried his best to acquire this image, but getting to the right people is like trying to call the President. No luck. I've been on the Chrysler corporate website and seen what they have access to. This image is not there.

They want it to look just like it looks in the ad, vehicle smashing through and all. At least I can get HQ images of the vehicles.

GAC05, who is Fred? GAC05 - If you're willing, I need a vector prefereably,of this cause its going on a 10'x40' billboard. PM me.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Fred is the boss man here. He makes/brokers & sells clipart and high end fills.

I'll pm you for the details

wayne k
guam usa