Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

image sources

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Cyclynn, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Hello, Happy Designers; I am looking for a good source for images. I like to use vehicle templates, and other artwork for various designs, like we all do. I have been subscribing to Image Club 10, but am becoming unhappy with them. Can anyone recommend good sources for vehicle templates, vectors and images that you are happy with? I am a small company and don't download that often - perhaps 3 or 4 vehicle templates a month, and perhaps a dozen or so images per month. Than you!

2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    We operate a small site with professional quality illustrations and seamless texture tiles available by individual download or DVD collections. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.allcompu.com/

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thank you, Fred. I checked your site out, and it looks really great. I especially like your textures. I didn't see a tab for vehicle templates. What do you do for those? Lynn

4. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    we use provehicleoutlines for templates. if you can hold-out long enough, they'll usually have discounted ISA Show pricing available that you can request even if you don't attend.

5. jfiscus

jfiscus Adobe Shinobi

Apr 2, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    We use provehicleoutlines.com also for our templates.
    For most imagery we either create the art ourselves or purchase from istock (pricy).
    unsplash.com has a lot of nice images also for free.

6. Thank you! :) I'm looking into provehicletemplates now.

7. AKwrapguy

AKwrapguy Active Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Anchorage, AK
    Pro Vehicle are pretty great. Great selection and I think that they do the subscription. Another site to look at is All the Templates You Can Download

Fonts, images, vector, 3d, assortment of templates (no vehicles). Envato also has a site for tutorials as well.

8. Thank you! I'll check it out.

9. Pippin Decals

Pippin Decals Active Member

May 29, 2015
    Ca.
    Sending Pm to you