• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Imageperfect roland profiles

smatt

Hi everyone. New to the forum here but have been lurking for a while. Some great info to be had.
Please excuse if this has been covered before but site is quite hard to navigate on phone and couldn't see anything.
Brief intro. Have been sign making for approx 15 years for a small 3 man company. Always been blagging it to be honest. Boss is tight and never wanted to spend the money to do things properly so I'm not In the know for a lot of things I should know.
Have 3 printers. Roland vs640 an oce Arizona 460gt and just acquired today a Roland truevis vg2-640.
We use Spandex and imageperfect for pretty much everything and we've never had the profiles for the printers, and now with this new printer I feel it's time to do what I can to make it as good as possible.
None of the profiles for the printer from Spandex even to want to load so just seeing what the next port of call would be. Should I just use profile for different media or just stick with the generic settings?
Also any tips or tricks for this printer would also be welcomed
Many thanks