• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

import/open .ai and .EPS in Omega 4.0 causes crash

natedawg9640

Any tips on how to fix this problem? the only way i can get around it, is if i open the .ai, copy the content into a separate file and downsave to 3.0, and then open with omega. omega 4.0 fresh install, windows 7. it throws the old "we're sorry... we must close the application"

Marlene

I'm running 4.0 and have not seen this happen when I open files but I'm not running window 7. wonder if that is where the issue is.

threeputt

We're running Omega 4.0 on a Win7 64 bit machine.

If you'd like you can send me the file and I'll see what it does on my machine.

Tony Teveris

You should submit a PERU bug report with the attached file(s). Otherwise I can guess all day why it will not import and crash. You should have the Problem and Enhancement Report Utility icon on your desktop.

natedawg9640

You should submit a PERU bug report with the attached file(s). Otherwise I can guess all day why it will not import and crash. You should have the Problem and Enhancement Report Utility icon on your desktop.

thanks i'll try and duplicate the problem tonight.