• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Import Roland color pallet into corelDRAW Mac Version

Signout

I have been a long time Flexi user, however I love my Mac and when CorelDraw released a Mac version I was excited since Flexi abandoned the Mac platform and I have had to run it with Parallels, I really like a lot of the features that Corel offers, Its not as complete as the Windows version but I have faith that they will get up to speed over time.
Right now, I need to know how to import my Roland Pallet into Corel in addition to the current pallet, could someone help me out with that?
Thanks in advance!

Scott at Roland

I have been a long time Flexi user, however I love my Mac and when CorelDraw released a Mac version I was excited since Flexi abandoned the Mac platform and I have had to run it with Parallels, I really like a lot of the features that Corel offers, Its not as complete as the Windows version but I have faith that they will get up to speed over time.
Right now, I need to know how to import my Roland Pallet into Corel in addition to the current pallet, could someone help me out with that?
Thanks in advance!

Hello Signout - I am not sure what version of Corel you are using, and I am not well versed in that application, but here is a link that might help you out. This details setting up the Roland Color System Library in Corel. Even if the version is older, it might still help.
http://support.rolanddga.com/Docs/D...als and Guides/EU Roland Color Into Corel.pdf