Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Importing AI & eps

Discussion in 'General Software' started by SC Troph&Signs, Aug 3, 2003.

1. SC Troph&Signs

SC Troph&Signs New Member

Aug 3, 2003
    I have the latest ver of VMP & when I import an AI or EPS that is over about 1 meg it just comes up blank in the import window.

Is there a max size file that can be imported.

I have tried it on 3 different computers from a P333 to a P1.7 with plenty of ram?

Tags:
  2. TheDesignShop

TheDesignShop Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Bad File?

Were you able to view the file in anything at all? If you have Illustrator, open up the file and save it in a lower format. If you do not have illustrator, send me the file and I'll see if there is anything in the file.

jerid@thedesignshopusa.com

3. idsign

idsign Member

Apr 11, 2003
    If all else fails Ask Shaun

I like Jerid's idea but when all else fails, I put on my dunce cap and send Shaun Morrell at VMP an e-mail and he answers correctly and promptly.

One (USA) Sunday morning I was having a problem. I sent him an e-mail and by Sunday afternoon he had sent back a reply with a fix. Wow I thought that is great service and it was - but I also noted that the e-mail was dated Monday the next day.

I can send him an e-mail in the middle of the night and he is at work!? Cool.

Way to go TO OUR MATES DOWN UNDER - half a day or more ahead of us Americans!

Barry

By the way, the AI / EPS viewer in VMP is great for browsing CD's with these two Adobe formats.