• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Imprintables ECO-Print Review

31legen

I got my first order of ECO-Print in from Imprintables and this stuff is awesome. You really cant mess this stuff up. It weeds much better than anything I have ever used. It Looks very close to screen print and is really thin. My only complaint is it took forever to get here.

d fleming

It does take a while to arrive, lol. But I agree, been using it for some time, excellent heat transfer product.

rjssigns

It's all we use and will continue to use. Mike Koval got me set up and answered all my dumb questions.

Sidebar: I made a shirt for myself as a test. It gets thrown in the washer with the whites which means bleach and washed hot.
It also gets dried hot. And I don't turn it inside out either.(so there):Big Laugh
About 8 washes later one of the colors has faded noticeably, but the others are holding up quite well. No cracks or peeling either.

phototec

I also have used it and like how it prints, only issue when I print large graphics it has a heavy hand, not very flexible. :thumb:

ayukish

I use a lot of this stuff..
Pretty bumped to find out the 25yrd roll went up $50.00

Hello! Sorry for the confusion on the pricing. The Eco-Print was on clearance while we were working through a "blotching" issue. Once the issue was resolved, we removed the big discount. The price didn't actually go up $50, it just went back to the "old" price.

Thank you for your business!

Adam Yukish

ayukish

I got my first order of ECO-Print in from Imprintables and this stuff is awesome. You really cant mess this stuff up. It weeds much better than anything I have ever used. It Looks very close to screen print and is really thin. My only complaint is it took forever to get here.

Sorry for the delays! With the Holidays and the weather, we (along with many others that ship daily) have seen a lot of delays through UPS. We're usually able to get to most of the US within three days at the latest. We have warehouses in MI, AZ and CA to reach our customers as quickly as possible!

Thank you,

Adam Yukish

Hello! Sorry for the confusion on the pricing. The Eco-Print was on clearance while we were working through a "blotching" issue. Once the issue was resolved, we removed the big discount. The price didn't actually go up $50, it just went back to the "old" price.

Thank you for your business!

Adam Yukish
Imprintables Warehouse

Here's the problem i had with that.. I was never told about a problem with the vinyl when we ordered it.