• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Imprintables Warehouse Failing

m_s_p

I work with Mike Koval at Imprintables and he is great! Try giving Mike a call. He is very responsive by phone or email even when he is at trade shows. You could also try talking to the sales manager Adam.

klemgraphics

I have not done business with them but I can say that they were prompt in providing a catalog when I requested one. Although when I tried to contact them about a new heat press and a large order of colorprint my call was never returned, it wasn't Mike though, I think a Mark maybe is who's business card I had. I'm sure they are slammed this time of year so I would cut them some slack.

buttons

I work with Mike Koval at Imprintables and he is great! Try giving Mike a call. He is very responsive by phone or email even when he is at trade shows. You could also try talking to the sales manager Adam.

It's always best to read the full first post before replying...

spur

So 2 years plus in business and you just now get around to joining S101 and TSForums and do nothing but complain at both sites with your 1st post?

BTW, Stahls owns Imprintables