• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

in a jam need some help

smiffa33

What's the font

Attachments

• 20150314_183452.jpg
    20150314_183452.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 93

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
figured it out it is Eucrosia upc bold

Just curious as to why you would think the cut vinyls in your pics are not Times Bold, a font that virtually everyone has, and have instead concluded that an obscure, ripped off copy of Times named Eucrosia, that hardly anyone has, was the source font for the lettering you asked to be identified. Can you show us any character in your sample that differs from Times Bold?

smiffa33

sorry I was in panic mode. I made it work still very new to all this did not know I was hanging someone eles signs had a problem and had to make one. Sorry for my ignorance

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
sorry I was in panic mode. I made it work still very new to all this did not know I was hanging someone eles signs had a problem and had to make one. Sorry for my ignorance

No apology needed. For future reference:

The Times and Times New Roman font families are virtually identical and one or the other are included on nearly every Windows and Macintosh computer ever sold. The same is true for the Arial font family. As such, both get used a lot by "designers" who aren't much into creative typeface selection. Also, as such, whenever you are presented with a font identification for a job, check Times or Times New Roman for a match if it's a serif font and check Arial, Helvetica or Swiss font families if it's a sans serif font.

Tikiboyz identified the font for you in post #3 of this thread which would have saved you two hours of searching on your own.