• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In Dog We Trust

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do you realize, those rugs were out on display and no one noticed the mistake for a few months ?? :Big Laugh

So, who here thinks it was done on purpose ?? :rolleyes:

Marlene

good chance it was on purpose. a couple of years back the state police noticed that a cow spot on state logo decal on the cop car doors was shaped like a pig. it turns out an inmate was tasked to make the decals in prison and re-did the artwork.

Attachments

• pig.jpg
    pig.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 73

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Wouldn't surprise me at all if if was an oversight. In our business anyway, when we get to printing, we're looking for crisp edges and good registration etc. A typo can get through pretty far before someone notices it.

The funny thing is that they probably used spell check and figured it was all ok....

Billct2

Whats an agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac?
A person who lays awake all night wondering if there is a Dog.

binki

good chance it was on purpose. a couple of years back the state police noticed that a cow spot on state logo decal on the cop car doors was shaped like a pig. it turns out an inmate was tasked to make the decals in prison and re-did the artwork.

Same thing happened with the California Highway Patrol where the bear had a wolf head.

Attachments

• IMG_1225.jpg
    IMG_1225.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 63