• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of someone/someplace to print static cling

mkmie

Lost Soul
From what I remember, static cling material has a relatively short shelf life - something like 6 months for some brands.
I know what the spec sheet says for GF 208 (3 mo shelf life) but I have used static that was over a year old and no problem.
Funny story. Eleven years ago this fall, a small printer in the area called for some window graphics. One man shop, mostly doing business cards and letterhead. Want the shop name on the front window cheap. Says it's temporary until he can design something himself. So we print a 48" x 18" piece of static for the front window. I installed it myself took about 10 minutes. This is still the only graphic on the front window and still looks good.
Every time I drive by I laugh.

jimbug72

We use these guys a bit on some printing projects. Decent pricing but I think they have a $30 min order or something reasonable. Their website isn't the best but it's functional. Not yet had an issue with quality so far.