Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of Sunnywell Color Brite Information Model: SW-214CR

Discussion in 'LEDs and Neon' started by kazack, Sep 13, 2016.

1. kazack

kazack New Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Hi all,

I recently recieved a Sunnywell Color Brite Multi-Color Led Message scroller and it came with no remote, no software and no manuals.

I have tried hunting down a manual on how to code it using the rj-11 jack but can't find any information on how to communicate with it let alone how to code the messages on it.

I am hoping that someone here would have a doc or manual that they can forward to me, or be able to tell me which remote I can use with it to program it (example: from another similiar maker beta brite etc).

Or possibly that someone has a remote for this item and can clone it using an android remote clone app and then send me the profile etc.

I have even looked for someone selling one of these with the remote and the only thing I find are sellers selling the message board itself with no remote or software or docs.

Any information to get a hold of the original maker of it would be nice as well or information to the company that took it over would be a start as well.

Thanks for everyones time,
    Shawn Mulligan

Tags:
  2. Michael Page

Michael Page New Member

Sep 17, 2017
    oklahoma city

Hi Shawn, I have the same system and was wondering whether you found a manual or a way to program these lights?

3. OmniSys

OmniSys New Member

Oct 5, 2018
    Sparta, NJ
    I also have a similar sign ... comes up in demo mode saying ExcelBrite, but otherwise no label or model number on it, appears to be a Sunnywell product, and has RJ11 telephone jack on the back. I found cable diagram and information that says 9600 baud, but no idea of serial protocol or software for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!