Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion In need of testers for pricing software.

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by jtinker, Apr 8, 2020.

1. jtinker

jtinker Owner

Mar 30, 2012
    Nassau
    Evening gents,
    Ive been working on this software for a few years and I am in need of one or two people to help me test it. Youll find some screenshots attached on what it looks like. Its a web based system so it can work on any platform including mobile, all you need is a steady internet connection. Send me a PM if youre interested.

Thankyou

Attached Files:

Tags:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    You thought of going Electron with it to be able to have offline access as well? Could still target mobile with cordova.

3. jtinker

jtinker Owner

Mar 30, 2012
    Nassau
    It has the ability to be used offline as well. Once it has access to push any new data like new materials and price changes from the main server every once in a while. Yes that is very possible. The calculator itself is made using html5 and javascript set in a codeigniter framework workflow and production manager.

4. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

Looks clean. Pretty cool. Good luck!