• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help In Search Of A New Printer

tkhandsome

Hello, my company is in the search of a new printer,

Currently we have a HP DesignJet L26500 printer and it's near the end of it's life. We're on the hunt for a new printer but we're open to try different brands.

What we typically print is barricade graphics for airports, malls as well as illuminated signs.

The only requirements we have are it needs to be able to print 60" material and latex is a must.

Does and one have any suggestions?

Thanks,

flyplainsdrifta

If latex is a must either the HP 560 or 570.

yeahhh defs what he said. or you could go hard on the 1500 depending on volume and space in your shop. we got one last year and i love it. if not, 560 and 570 are the way to go. my 560 is a work horse. if you do alot of long runs then youd want the 570 with bulk ink. but either way, they are both pretty solid machines.

Carlos Valencia

Currently we have a HP DesignJet L26500 printer and it's near the end of it's life. We're on the hunt for a new printer but we're open to try different brands.

What we typically print is barricade graphics for airports, malls as well as illuminated signs.

The only requirements we have are it needs to be able to print 60" material and latex is a must.

Thanks,
Hi I would still stay with Hp Latex. They are great units.

Last edited by a moderator:

DAGRIT5

Thanks,
I've used many HP latex printers, been using the 560 for the last 2 years or so and I'd have to say it's my least favorite in the series. Personally I'd go with a refurb 365. 560 has too many design flaws.