• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In search of.. a true lime green reflective engineer grade

letterman7

As the title says, a true lime green. Not a lime yellow. I've never seen one and I have a feeling I'll wind up printing something for a customer that says that it absolutely has to be the green and not yellow.

letterman7

That's diamond grade, not engineer grade. That I have (and it really isn't a lime green). I need an engineer grade for striping on a fire support vehicle. But thanks for that link.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I don't think anyone makes a lime green EGP as the code for that color is typically Type 4 or above.

Avery makes a Type 4 in there workzone line Product W-6513.

letterman7

Yeah, I don't think so either. The company wants to match the paint color on their existing trucks with some striping on new white trucks. I told them it was going to have to be printed at X cost and they balked... what else is new. The 'Lime Green/Lemon Yellow' from both Avery and 3M are the same basic color, and it isn't "green" enough... plus, I really don't want to put that down the length of a truck with cuts and curves :)

letterman7

You could probably Edge print the color onto 280 white. That's what we would do.

Yep.. if I had an Edge :) I can hit pretty close to most with my Mutoh... visited the customer today - a full hour and a half ride - to see what, in fact, they want to do. And none of their apparatus match now, so they aren't sure after hearing all the options. Some days I really hate my job..

MikePro

closest i've seen to a "lime green" would be Avery V-8013 Fluorescent yellow.green metalized prismatic reflective.
Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 9.11.35 AM.png