• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inca Spyder vs HP FB6100

rfulford

We have been seriously looking at the HP FB6100 for a few months now. Fuji has just approached us with two options in the same price range for their Spyder 320 VOW and the Spyder V. On paper I really like the looks of the Incas but I am still waiting on samples. Does anyone have experience with either of these machines?

jdigital

We have had a Spyder 320 for over 3 years now. I haven't seen the HP in action so I really can't compare. All I can say is the 320V speed is in between the 320 and the Turbo. I believe the head array is different on the 320V as well. Similar to the Turbo. One thing you may want to keep in mind is printing pastels. On our Turbo, it's hard to cover any type of smears or fingerprints when printing pastels/light colors because of the head array. For some reason the Spyder 320 (not the V) has the heads lined up in a row, which seems to cover fingerprints,etc. a little better. The head arrays on the Turbo/320V are staggered

I don't know why the head arrays make a difference but they do.

Please keep this into consideration.