• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Incomplete Cutting

David6ft6

Well, this is my first post and hopfully someday I'll be able to help someone on here.

I have a ProCut MH721-SE plotter/cutter and the problem is that when I cut something, it's not complete, meaning I would have to go back with a knife to finish the 1/16" that it didn't get. Weeding is a big pain when I have to go back and do something that the machine should have gotten. Any ideas? I'm using Flexi with different vinyl. I tried to slow down the cut but it does the same thing.

Thanks for any help,
David

ChicagoGraphics

There are a couple of things you can check, one is make sure your teflon strip doesn't have any gourges in it, two you might need a new blade holder assembly and make sure your blade is sharp and not chipped off.

JCteesOhio

had same problem

I had the same problem with a cougar cutter made by creation and the technician told me to change the blade offset value. try going to a lower number first, Ex. 0.020 to 0.019. I have mine in default at 0.020 and the machine start cutting right at 0.016. I hope this help.
Good Luck