• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Increase your portfolio

HulkSmash

Looking for someone who can make these.

Attachments

• dayspring villa v3.pdf
    48.3 KB · Views: 92
  • clare gardens v3.pdf
    46.1 KB · Views: 85

SD&F

a few examples!

Let us know what you think!

Attachments

• InstlDodsonCenter.jpg
    InstlDodsonCenter.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 50
  • InstlN0548.jpg
    InstlN0548.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 72

Firefox

The church sign looks great but you could have done better than the cardboard sign on the saw horse!

:Oops:

Happy Holidays Signs 101 Members! Just a reminder for those of you who still prefer to use the sales sheets in a binder, where you can put your logo. We offer these on our design disc, free of charge - print them out with your logo on them and stick them in your binder. We also have a full gloss unbranded sales sheet, and a personalized login where you can print off unbranded sales sheets, pricing pages (with 100% mark up) and more.

Peachtree City Foamcraft is a 100% Wholesale Manufacturer of Monument Signs - we offer a high quality product with a 5 year guarantee and have 3 manufacturing facilities to accomodating shipping anywhere in the nation.

Check us out online at www.foamcraft.info or call 1-877-862-0840 for a new literature packet.

JAMEY

Here's what I think you might want to consider.

Using the breakdown you already have, of signtypes categories, you could provide code to embed in a web site, or a blog, or an e-newsletter. Make that available to people, and then we can really use the power of the internet to sell for you. You have to have a little trust, and you have to know some people might abuse that, but I think it is an innovative twist on an old wholesale tactic & I think you are the right guy to take it to the next level, because you are already trying to do that... but I think there might be an even more effective way to do that right around the corner.

I read your whole post and I agree.

What I would like to know and he didn't directly address is....are they going to make it embeddable?

Also, how would the ordering work?

SD&F

When you set up an account the whole portfolio is viewable under your logo and you can order straight from there
thanks for checking it out!

JimmyG

well dang...I see another merchant member in post #34 highjacking this (SD&F's) ad thread....
That's some real kosher merchant member etiquette if ya ask me, and yeah i'm being sarcastic...

Ryan, I have some jobs for you to quote for me, will try get the art finished to email by midweek....

:)~

A

Aaron SDF

'Embeddable portfolio': If you are an accredited wholesale account with us, (Which includes the sample kit and access to Project central) We can work with your web developer and provide the files needed to do so, however any changes or implementation of the system would be up to you. We have to be protective of the code itself for obvious reasons.

The portfolio is currently a stand alone site, customized with your logos and information so it appears to any onlookers as your own internal application.

All ordering is currently done through our own online project management (Project Central) software which you will also have access to.

To the customer, it appears as if all projects are yours alone and that the software was created for you to manage each of your orders.

In short, there are two 'sites'. One is the Portfolio, which shows sample work and gives you a link to an order form. This form is transmitted to Project Central (the other site), which you can use to manage any orders with us. Again this looks like internal customer management software.

Every part of our process is tailored to making it look like you have the ability to create anything in house, and only use customer management software to handle the sheer volume of signage your create.

Our system makes you seem omnipotent to your customers.

Last edited by a moderator: