• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Increasing the DPI on an E-Mail from 72 to 150 -How????

Gordy Saunders

I need to increase the DPI from 72 to 150 on an E-Mail. I need information on how to do this. Can anyone walk me through it.

Thanks in Advance.

Gordy

doublesky

UMMM.... well if it's at 72 dpi now and you just take it into photoshop, Image>image size>RESOLUTION
But that's not going to just make it bigger if it's already at 72dpi... it will make it look even more pixelated.

thewood

Gordy, are you trying to export a bitmap from Flexi? If so, when you export it, make sure the "Suppress Options" box is unchecked. Then, you will be able to control the resolution.

Rodan68

I think this might work. Export a jpeg and uncheck the suppress option box. Then when you email a jpeg a dialogue box should pop-up before it opens your email program. You should be able to change the dpi there.

D&Tgraphics

Please explain more about this "Email". Is it a graphic that is attatched to the email, are you trying to blow up a screen shot of an email, etc?

high impact

I just got back to this now to see if there was anymore information provided...Gordy gave more info in another thread and got it! ;-)

Bradster941

I just got back to this now to see if there was anymore information provided...Gordy gave more info in another thread and got it! ;-)

What thread?

I PM ed him offering to run it through PhotoZoom Pro for him but never heard back.

Glad he got it taken care of anyways.

Hate it when people start threads and never come back to them.

high impact

What thread?

I PM ed him offering to run it through PhotoZoom Pro for him but never heard back.

Glad he got it taken care of anyways.

Hate it when people start threads and never come back to them.

Yep...

I don't know why he started multiple threads but here they are...

http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39153

Then posted this thread thanking everyone... ;-)

http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39155

He DID say we are the greatest though!!! :)