Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Individual MX Templates

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Sign Works, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    Need to purchase an individual MX dirt bike template for the first time. I have found Hunt Graphics and Motosports Templates which both seem to have what I need. Can anyone recommend either of these companies? Anyone familiar with the accuracy of either companies templates? Any reason to stay away from either company? Thanks in advance for any advise, by the way it's a 2005 KTM 50 Adventure Senior. This should be a fun one, cool lookin little bike.

Tags:
  2. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    I've kinda been doing this longer than them. Just sayin :)

3. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    Flame,
    I believe your Pyromedia and I was under the impression that you only sold the complete package ($800) which is fine if one is doing a lot of this work but for only one occasional job a $30 individual template is the only practical approach, do you sell individual templates? If so please provide a link, I checked your site first and could not find anything regarding individual template sales.

4. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Yeah I should update that because been selling individuals for years.

5. Rooster

Rooster Very Active Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Edmonton
    I've used flames templates and the ones from motosport templates.

Both are good and fit well. I have no experience with the ones from Hunt.