• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Individual MX Templates

Sign Works

Need to purchase an individual MX dirt bike template for the first time. I have found Hunt Graphics and Motosports Templates which both seem to have what I need. Can anyone recommend either of these companies? Anyone familiar with the accuracy of either companies templates? Any reason to stay away from either company? Thanks in advance for any advise, by the way it's a 2005 KTM 50 Adventure Senior. This should be a fun one, cool lookin little bike.

Sign Works

I've kinda been doing this longer than them. Just sayin :)

Flame,
I believe your Pyromedia and I was under the impression that you only sold the complete package ($800) which is fine if one is doing a lot of this work but for only one occasional job a $30 individual template is the only practical approach, do you sell individual templates? If so please provide a link, I checked your site first and could not find anything regarding individual template sales.

Rooster

I've used flames templates and the ones from motosport templates.

Both are good and fit well. I have no experience with the ones from Hunt.