Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Industrial CNC brand router

Discussion in 'Dimensional Signs' started by sinclairgraphics1, Jan 13, 2021.

1. sinclairgraphics1

sinclairgraphics1 Sinclair Graphics & Installations

Mar 28, 2012
    Des Moines, IA
    We are looking into purchasing a router, the brand is Industrial CNC and they have a big presence in the sign industry. They are featured in Signcraft, sign of the times, Sign & Digital Graphics and have lots of good reviews. Does anyone here use one and how do you rate it overall? I'd much rather here from someone on here than a salesperson. They don't have cameras on them to read registration marks, you have to do that manually which isn't a huge deal. We have a laser engraver that's older and don't have an issue with registration for the most part. Anyway, would love to hear feedback on these machines if you have one.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. WYLDGFI

WYLDGFI Merchant Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Linden, NJ
    If you need cameras for print/cut, just get one that has it. Trust me, not having cameras is a big deal. Colex has been excellent for us going on 4+ years now. Well made and great support. Camera issues here and there...but support worked it out.

3. sinclairgraphics1

sinclairgraphics1 Sinclair Graphics & Installations

Mar 28, 2012
    Des Moines, IA
    Good to know, you guys have done some work for me in the past and always happy with the results. I've run a router at another sign company I worked for years ago and it had a camera, definitely a convenience having it. I've heard of Colex but don't know much about them. Thanks for the info.

4. WYLDGFI

WYLDGFI Merchant Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Linden, NJ
    I know who you are. We did white ink primarily for you for some election stuff. Colex has been around for a while. The equipment is made well and strong. Everything is built here in NJ.

• Informative Informative x 1