• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Industrial Icons

dlndesign

I am looking for a source for these symbols/icons in vector, who should I go to?
Thanks.

Attachments

• SymbolScan.jpg
    SymbolScan.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 131

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Some of those signs may be non-compliant for California and a few look over-compliant.

It might be good to know the Title 24 Buiding Code, Title 19 Fire Code, and if this is a hospital OSHPD or a Transportation Hub, whatever guidelines that are in force for them.

You can try here for some...

http://www.ultimatesymbol.com/productfeaos2.php?cid=50

Rick

I beg to differ, if you do a search for ANSI and ISO on that Ultimate Symbol site, the majority of symbols are there.

Are you looking for the actual layouts?

You can buy specialized layout software, order the ANSI, OSHA, or ISO standard books for 5 times the price and may not be vector, invest in an architectural graphics standard plug in for Autocad at 4X the amount, or as suggested by JHill, scour .pdf's online and put them all together.

Rick

On some of the pictograms, you can get a few on the AIGA site and the GAG site. But nowhere close to all the items you need on that image.