• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Industry Leaders for Large Format Digital Print

razy

Hello everyone,

I would like to preface this by dating thank you to all of those that reply and view this message- any support / input / suggestions are most welcome with my gratitude.

Printing in general is very new to me, but I would like to dive a little deeper in to it.

Questions:

1. What are some (2-3) of the best, highest quality printing brands for large format print. I'll be printing on 48" and 60" vinyl rolls.

2. Within the category of large format printing on 48"-60" vinyl - what kind of digital printing is best. I read online there are various types of printing ie. Ink, fumes? To be honest I'm not entirely sure how many different kinds on print techniques there are - just looking for the best in the industry.

Thanks again!

Sheraz

bannertime

Terms you can search the forum with:

Print systems: Solvent, Uv, Latex, Thermal (Each one is going to have various types i.e. eco uv, mimaki latex vs hp latex.)

Printer brands: Mimaki, Mutoh, HP, Roland, Fuji, Canon OCE, etc. But top three roll to roll Mutoh, HP, Roland.

Take a week or two and look up all the information you can about those. Then come back and ask some more detailed questions.

• Agree
Reactions: RPM