• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Industry Rates

daenterpri

Hey Everyone!

I do a lot of die cut stickers, and thermal printed decals with the Gerber Edge 2. What is the going rate for either die-cut, or thermal printed decals?

For instance, what should I charge for 100 3x3 decals on white vinyl, using a single color foil?

Thanks for the help!

Andy

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I think you will find a wide variation in what rates are charged. What you really need to do is to determine your shop rate which has been discussed here in numerous threads. Everyone has a different rate based on overhead , income requirements etc. Commercial software and pricing guides all provide well thought out worksheets for determining it. Looking for the price you should charge under someone else's roof is not in your best interests. You might starve to death or you might end up working very hard for very little money.

Here's a link to a thread that covers a lot of it once it finally settles into a discussion. Better threads are archived in Sales, Marketing & Pricing in the premium forums.