• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Infomercial On sign shop???

Fuzzbuster

I just saw for the first time the infomercial on the cricut
home based cutter this morning...:banghead:

What a joke :ROFLMAO:

I guess we might as well close up shop

Everyones thinks there a signmaker ... just hit start!!!

Maybe the next thing is a desktop solvent machine

Cheers:popcorn:

Pat Whatley

I watched the YUDU commercial a couple of weeks ago. I'm fascinated that somebody actually made a screen printing device that actually lets you do entry level work as simply as entry level screen printing should be.

Mosh

There was a lady here in town that bought one and tryed to make signs with it. I sold her a bunch of my scrap vinyl. After several messes she quit.

SAS

They make it look to easy, they don't show you the clean up. That's the part I hated, I don't do screen printing any more and can't say I wish I still did.

GraceGraphics

mind as well toss my machines and fold the doors because its SO EASY! no worries just hit cut, and Walaaa a awesome car decal.
** Vinyl is designed to last 2 days and shirts are for one time use only.**

What a joke.

rockz12

Specializing in the strange and unusual
Screen print in the kitchen, in the backyard, in your underwear! I love how they show bats and shoes with screen printing on them! Its a flat screen!