• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Ingersoll-Rand Sprayer

schlimmerkerl

I purchased their 200G sprayer. Typically for Ingersoll-Rand tools, It came with a lot of information—except how to set up and use the tool. Mainly, there is a male fitting at the bottom of the handle. I assume an air hose attaches there. If so, what kind, size, etc.

Thanks very much.

rjssigns

For all my spray guns I run a 1/2" I.D. line. Spray guns are dependent on volume more than pressure. Base settings vary from gun to gun. For my big HVLP's I typically run 80psi to the regulator on the gun. I turn that regulator down to 20 to 24psi depending on material, e.g. base or clear.
If you want to get technical you can check psi at the air cap. Manufacturer can supply that spec.

schlimmerkerl

For all my spray guns I run a 1/2" I.D. line. Spray guns are dependent on volume more than pressure. Base settings vary from gun to gun. For my big HVLP's I typically run 80psi to the regulator on the gun. I turn that regulator down to 20 to 24psi depending on material, e.g. base or clear.
If you want to get technical you can check psi at the air cap. Manufacturer can supply that spec.

I'll try to contact I-R again. Thank you.

studio 440

I purchased their 200G sprayer. Typically for Ingersoll-Rand tools, It came with a lot of information—except how to set up and use the tool. Mainly, there is a male fitting at the bottom of the handle. I assume an air hose attaches there. If so, what kind, size, etc.

Thanks very much.
normally a 1/4 inch airline with a quick disconnect

equippaint

Lord help us all if this is a spray gun and youre seriously asking how to hook up an air hose to it.....im at a loss for words here