• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink Cartridge

housemusikid

I was out of the shop one day and another person was printing in place of me with no experience. The LC cartridge gave the low ink warning, so he changed it with a lot still left in the cartridge. I tried to replace the newer one with that one and the cartridge would not read at all.
Is there a way to use the old cartridge after a new one has been replaced in its spot? I have tried everything...I wish he would have let it run out like every other ink cartridge in any printer. I will chalk this up to inexperience!

woahdude

i have no problems switching them back and forth. i am one of those people who took out the catridge too soon (i didnt know better). luckily ive saved them all and am able to re-use them :smile:

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
Ive sent back at least a dozen ink cartridges because they just don't read in the machine. I keep 2 carts in stock now just because of this. HP tech says they are aware of some faulty units being sent from one of their factories, but who knows.