• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink cartrige drained????

HELP ME
If so I went to replace the cartidge I needed to and now my BLACK CYAN AND LIGHTMAGENTA COMPLETLY DRAINED> WHY I did pull them out last week to see how much I had in them before ordering my yellow. Obviously the waste tank is full. Can :omg2:anyone help me.

CheapVehicleWrap

Unfortunately this won't be the last time this happens. Things NOT to do. Do not remove cartridges..check status on menu otherwise these numbers get out of whack and you'll have cartridges with ink registering as 0% full. I would also NEVER do a 'little charge' again. They sure named that one wrong. It started for me when I first ran the cleaning cartridges at set-up and the printer ate 4 ENTIRE 220's. right in the waste tank.

Graphics2u

Unfortunately this won't be the last time this happens. Things NOT to do. Do not remove cartridges..check status on menu otherwise these numbers get out of whack and you'll have cartridges with ink registering as 0% full.
I don't think taking your cartridges out anything to do with it. And it sounds like you have a Falcon series printerbecause you're using lt. magenta. So what could have happened is the pads in the capping station are swelled up touching the bottom of the heads cauing the ink to syphon into the wasts bottle.

If you do have a Falcon printer they don't use chips on the cartridges so the only way to tell how much ink is left is to pull them out. So I'm sure that's not what caused your problem.

Check those pads and se if they look like they are puffed up.