• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink coming off coro

michsanford

These signs have only been printed for about 3 months, and they are "peeling".

I realize it is just coroplast, and they are temporary, but I feel as if they should last longer than that.

They were printed on Hi-dyne coro, on the FB750, with lamps on high.

michsanford

Forgot to add picture...

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    596.1 KB · Views: 102

flyplainsdrifta

climate and sun possibly. depends. I've seen it happen on stuff thats in direct sun for a large portion of the day. I've also heard of lamps over curing and making the ink a little more brittle than it should be when the lamps are on high like that. are all of your corro prints on high lamps?

bannertime

3 months is pretty decent time for a coro sign. Sounds like you need to sell them a new set of signs for a different campaign.

flyplainsdrifta

I've seen mine make it thru a winter in new england with minimal issue. best I've seen is 6 months. at that point i think that one was more wind damage than anything else. but i agree with banner time. sounds like time to make some more money.