• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink Limits on rasterlink?

subgraphics

Hi everyone, i have some problems with my rasterlink pro3.
I want to get lees ink, because the paper i use are very thin, but i can´t find where to reduce inks delivery.
Thanks!! (sorry for my english).

Junkie

You can reduce the density under color edit, color adjustment. However, it will change you colors the more you reduce the density. You really need to build color profiles for all your materials. It was the best thing we ever did.

subgraphics

Thanks Junkie, as you can imagine it´s very difficult here to get any software, can you give me some advice about a software to build a colo profile? maybe can i download it? or someone that work with dye sub inks have a correct profile?
Thanks!!

Eurodesign

Eurodesign
What is your rip software? In Flexi Sign you can reduce the ink level. Once the rip window opens, go to Advance and then Linearization. If there reduce the four colors untill the result comes out the way you want. (You would have to try a bit)

Let me know if you have any questions

Junkie

You will need to spend some money on equipment and software. We spent around $1400 for an I-one. We got lucky and borrowed the profile builder software from a friend. It cost some money to build profiles and we waited a long time before we actually decided we could not deal with color issues any longer.