• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink line o-ring

laserman70

Anyone know the size of the Ink Line O-Rings for the falcon outdoor?
Just wondering if I could get them locally at Lowes?
Thanks

signage

I dout it, they are most likely metric and very small. If they are anything like my DTG printers they are in the neighborhood of 1mm.

Stealth Ryder

You can get close enough, maybe not at Lowes though... Take an old one to compare, just don't get one that is larger... I have done this in a pinch many times...

sfr table hockey

I have been told that if in a real pinch and you don't have an o-ring and you need to get up and running that you can take some of the tubing from the pump line and cut a thin 1/16" or so off and make a temp o-ring. Not sure if I would rely on that for ever but just a thought.

Take one with you and go to an industrial hose supply place.
I went insane looking for them when I needed them and thats where I found them.
You wont find them at a hardware store and don't bother with Grainger either I went there and they said no way they had anything that small.
Here is the place I found them but I don't know if they could help you over the phone or not.
http://www.indrubber.com/

laserman70

thanks everybody. I went to advanced auto parts and bought an assortment of small rings.
None were small enough.
So i cut one down and got it working till I can buy the one I need.
Where do you get the originals from?
Any good supplier on line?
thanks again.

Print head height adjustment

Any one have a Mutoh Value Jet that can tell me if I can adjust my print head higher so I can print on a banner with a .25" rope stitched into it?

There is a lever that raises it or lowers it but it doesn't go high enough,
Before I take off the cover to the print head I thought I would ask any of you fine people... are there adjustments behind the print head?:peace!:

Stealth Ryder

Any one have a Mutoh Value Jet that can tell me if I can adjust my print head higher so I can print on a banner with a .25" rope stitched into it?

There is a lever that raises it or lowers it but it doesn't go high enough,
Before I take off the cover to the print head I thought I would ask any of you fine people... are there adjustments behind the print head?:peace!:

Absolutely No... Not without really damaging your machine...

RG

Back to the o-ring question. Three or four years ago I bought a 100 pack from McMaster-Carr. Only cost about $5. Didn't say solvent resistant, but they have been working since I put them in. If any one wants it, I'll try to dig up a part number. That place has almost everything. Shipping is very reasonable and I usually get the order the next day. And, NO, I'm not getting any kickback from them.