• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink not filled message Roland SP540V

SLECsign

Is there anyway you can skip the ink not filled message when I turn on my machine (Roalnd SP540V)? I was in service mode and did a test print and got excellent results after cleaning and doing maintenance. When I turn the machine on normally i get "ink not filled" The printer then tries to fill the ink and leaks on the floor. I am aware this is a problem with the pump and that i need to replace it soon. I just want to resume my jobs that I have to do now without my printer pissing on the floor by filling the ink. So, is it possible to skip ink filling when turning on my printer?

Thanks

Is there anyway you can skip the ink not filled message when I turn on my machine (Roalnd SP540V)? I was in service mode and did a test print and got excellent results after cleaning and doing maintenance. When I turn the machine on normally i get "ink not filled" The printer then tries to fill the ink and leaks on the floor. I am aware this is a problem with the pump and that i need to replace it soon. I just want to resume my jobs that I have to do now without my printer pissing on the floor by filling the ink. So, is it possible to skip ink filling when turning on my printer?

Thanks

Ive been in the same boat "ink controls" has a cleaning and pump up which roland tech notified me there in no way to get around it but to let it run its course.
I tried everything to avoid it but the tech says when choosing these options the user should be aware of what they are doing.

so out a bag under it or a trash can and let it run its course I have the exact printer btw.